Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Morning to Youuuuuuu........ NOT

What's the first thing a mummy wants to hear in the morning? Is it a) Miss Angelface & Miss Fairygirl gently whispering Ï love you's with lots of smooches & cuddles, b) King Carlyboy setting down a cup of coffee next to me, gently whispering I love you with lots of smooches & .... or is it c) hearing a joyfully yelled rendition of Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin flew away, WonderWoman lost her bosoms flying TAA* yaaaaaaay........ let me tell you it was option c) this morning & although that's a great xmas song for the primary school set & I am the one who taught her this particular version & Miss Angelface is clearly becoming a christmas junkie like me, it is NOT a great start to the day. Welcome to the last day of term 1 ~ which means 2 weeks of holidays...... da da da dummmmmmm. (<- hum the music in your head, believe me it works)

In the past I have not been a big morning person (okay ~ stop laughing now, you'll fall off your chair), but have done my bit & gotten going, granted some days it is with a raised voice. But today it was damn hard & it was all my own fault, well not entirely my own due to my staying up til 2am reading other blogs. I only realised the time when King Carlyboy came stumbling out of the bedroom looking mighty cute & all rumpled & wanted to know what the hell I was doing at 2am?!? Obviously my chuckling over the other blogs woke him up, can't help it, it's addictive stuff dontchaknow?!?

So today I have to stumble thru packing (curse my obsessive control freak self) for us all except King Carlyboy ~ he's in control of his clothes (he can stretch a pair of undies thru until... ooops too much info right?!) & the manly stuff like the bbq, stove, camping gadgets etc. Okay, I can do this I thought until I noticed that The Wotwots tv show seems to be extra loud this morning, maybe Miss Fairygirl found the remote (AGAIN), but nooooooo ~ it's raining! Not only is it raining, but it is now HAILING, oh yeah, bring on a camping weekend in that -> noice.

* TAA -> vintage Aussie airline, look it up peoples if you don't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Birthday Princess ~ January 2009

The Birthday Princess  ~ January 2009
FG enjoys her birthday cupcake

The Birthday Princess

The Birthday Princess
Back Away From The Cupcake........

The Living is Easy ~ January 2008

The Living is Easy ~ January 2008
In the swim.....

Bridie at Play

Bridie at Play
As long as the tide is in, this is where you'll find AF!

Meara Takes It Easy

Meara Takes It Easy
Its hard work playing on the beach...sometimes you gotta take a rest

The Swing ~ Awhitu Jan 2009

The Swing ~ Awhitu Jan 2009
AF loves the swing - it's a fixture now each time we go camping

King Carlyboy

King Carlyboy
KOTF kicking back on the couch

Fairygirl's Hard Day at the Office

Fairygirl's Hard Day at the Office

About Me

Im v. happily married to my sweetheart Wayne & have 2 gorgeous daughters ~ Angelface Bridie (7) + Fairygirl Meara (2). We are Aussies living in New Zealand and loving our stay!

Followers