Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009 - A New Years Resolution (or is Resolution a naughty word?!)

Well folks, this is it, 2009 has begun & it's time for me to try something new ~ which is where the New Years Resolution comes in! I've spent some time looking at other blogs & being amazed at how clever & creative some bloggers are & wondering whether I could do it too........ I am in particular awe of the craftsmanship shown in them (& secretly wishing that I had one thimbleful of talent in any craft area). There are some gorgeous blogs out in netspace & hopefully mine will work itself out somewhere along the way.

This blog is my attempt to keep family & friends up to date with our happenings as we are living far away from our immediate family. I can tell already that it's gonna be a slow start as summer school holidays are stil going strong & scraps of spare time to try to unleash some creativity are few & far between, so please bear with me! Oh the dilema of a mum -> wanting to spend quality time with the kids & then also counting down the sleeps til school goes back..... aagh, I now have true appreciation for mum's & dad's everywhere.

I just have to say that I love the colour red ~ I can't promise not to use it all the time as a font, I know it makes for hard reading & fingers crossed that someone will actually read this, but it's the first post & well, I'm just excited (thanks Big Kev!)

We have an OOOOOPS situation already. Angelface is out on a playdate (YAY!) & Fairygirl has snuck into her room to help herself to her stuff. Big sister stuff is always better than your stuff (I know this from experience ~ sorry Sam!) But boy, is it hard to keep FG outta that room! Okay, this means the Little People Farm is coming out to play, my talented animal noises always cracks FG up, i'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not........

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Birthday Princess ~ January 2009

The Birthday Princess  ~ January 2009
FG enjoys her birthday cupcake

The Birthday Princess

The Birthday Princess
Back Away From The Cupcake........

The Living is Easy ~ January 2008

The Living is Easy ~ January 2008
In the swim.....

Bridie at Play

Bridie at Play
As long as the tide is in, this is where you'll find AF!

Meara Takes It Easy

Meara Takes It Easy
Its hard work playing on the beach...sometimes you gotta take a rest

The Swing ~ Awhitu Jan 2009

The Swing ~ Awhitu Jan 2009
AF loves the swing - it's a fixture now each time we go camping

King Carlyboy

King Carlyboy
KOTF kicking back on the couch

Fairygirl's Hard Day at the Office

Fairygirl's Hard Day at the Office

About Me

Im v. happily married to my sweetheart Wayne & have 2 gorgeous daughters ~ Angelface Bridie (7) + Fairygirl Meara (2). We are Aussies living in New Zealand and loving our stay!

Followers